iE7 z-index fix


Ok, I think I finally solved my IE7 z-index bug which has been plaguing me since I started this site.

The problem was my logo, which had a higher z-index was appearing on top of every browser, except IE.  Well, I had called the div inside my main body div… and that was causing the problem.

So I put the logo div on top, before the header, and it seems to have worked love

I still think IE is evil, by the way devil




Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 04/27 at 01:02 AM
(0) CommentsPermalink



Since 2009. Copyright (c) 2009 PINK TANPOPO DESIGNS. All Rights Reserved.